The popcorn pushers quote of whenever i update:

Experience is the sinking feeling that you've made this mistake before.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

That time of year....

when you watch the thermometer steadily reach zero...

when you go for a drive just to see the lights...

And when people ask you every day: "What do you want for Christmas?"



*sigh*

Anyway, that's basically all it is right now. I've made a list, but with the recent car trouble (see the "my family" link) I don't know what my parents can really afford, (even though most everything on my list is under $50, except for a computer program i want) so i'm kinda stuck at a dead end...

I still have to buy for my family. I've managed to get my siblings done, but now comes the parents who won't tell me what they want. Also i have to get a present for one of my Uncles and his family as per the family gift exchange, (since i am now on the adult list) and i don't know what to do there.

*bigger sigh*

one of the only good things about the holiday lately is that i can't spend any money myself, for fear of getting two of something...


And i get to spend time with my family ^.^


(P.S. Grandma I really don't know what I want, but I'll try and think of something here real quick)

No comments:

Post a Comment