The popcorn pushers quote of whenever i update:

Experience is the sinking feeling that you've made this mistake before.

Friday, March 26, 2010

The training will have to wait....

I've got ten minutes till i have to leave for work. Normally I'd be freaking out right now about how busy it's going to be and if enough people were scheduled so that i wouldn't be swamped, but not today.

Mainly for 3 reasons:

1. we did not get "How to Train your Dragon"
2. the movie we did get is a date NIGHT movie (Hot Tub Time Machine)
3. we did not get "How to Train your Dragon"


I'm a little upset and my siblings are slightly disappointed. We had been talking about going and seeing the dragon movie since we first saw the trailer for it. Now we have had to tweak the plan and wait about a week or so.

I think we didn't get it because "Clash of the Titans" comes out next week and we only have 1 3-D theatre so they would rather we keep Alice and do Titans next. Of course I'm not 100% sure on that, maybe they wanted to do it to bring more business to the Ogden theatre, which is where we are gonna have to go now to see the dragon movie.

Whatever the case may be I'm hoping it won't be too busy this morning, and that no underage idiots try to sneak in to see the hot tub movie tomorrow night while i work box.

No comments:

Post a Comment