The popcorn pushers quote of whenever i update:

Experience is the sinking feeling that you've made this mistake before.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

anyone know a good hypnotist?

i think i'm going to need one with how scared and freaked out i am over starting college....

I have officially registered for my classes and have found a way to pay for it myself. It will drain my savings, but I think I would rather have it this way than owing someone else money. I have an english class and a class for social science (People and places of the world). Next semester I need a math class, but I am required to take an accuplacer test because my ACT score wasn't very high. I also hope to take a film class next semester as well.

Orientation was yesterday, which wasn't bad. The campus isn't that big, so I shouldn't get lost. I will have my first ever class in a portable, something I have avoided since jr. high and am very proud of, until now.

I think the only thing that is worring me is the social science class. I only know a little bit of what it is about, so i'm scared that I will have bitten off more than I can chew.



Like I said..... anyone know a good hypnotist?

3 comments:

  1. worring?? relax darlin we're all in this with you and behind you every step of the way. what's the worst they could do besides throw twenty tons of work onto you. hey at least in the box office you can do homework too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. college is cool! you're going to have fun! seriously.

    look into the monitor...

    good, repeat after me:

    I'm going to have a great time.

    I'm going to have a great time.

    I'm going to have a great time.

    I'm going to have a great time.

    I'm going to have a great time.

    I'm going to have a great time.

    I'm going to have a great time.

    I'm going to have a great time.

    I'm going to have a great time.

    I'm going to have a great time.

    there. feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cool! i am so stinking excited for you!!!

    oh, and you'll be fine. easy peasey lemon squeazy!

    ReplyDelete