The popcorn pushers quote of whenever i update:

Experience is the sinking feeling that you've made this mistake before.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A wonderful Midnight time

Tuesday was an exciting day. A week ago I had bought tickets for the midnight of Transformers and I couldn't wait to see it. I had gotten a ticket for Kels, her friend, my friend, and myself of course. At first I had tickets for the 12:01, but when i got our wristbands that we would need to go in we ended up being number 270 something. One of my friends at work came back and asked if i wanted to switch to the 12:05 which was in the second biggest theatre, but we would be farther up in line. I agreed to it and we became numbers 75 - 78 which wasn't bad.

I left work and headed home to wait for the evening to arrive. At 10 o'clock we left to go pick up our friends and head to the theatre. It was packed with people and we had a hard time getting to our spot in line, but the lines at the concession stand were very short so we went ahead and grabbed our popcorn and drinks, and then we waited.

At 11:15 they let us into the theatre, so at least we got to sit while we waited for the movie to start.....

I honestly thought it was awesome. I loved the action, the characters, and the plot. It's a different experience when you watch a midnight, you have more of the audiences reactions to scenes and characters. I really liked it, and i think Kels enjoyed her first midnight as well.

Of course when i got on the computer this morning i see an article giving the movie zero stars. When i first read it, i was angry because i loved the movie a lot and it was ruining it for me. However, as i started writing this i realized that the dude who wrote the article had some good points. Don't let this discourage you though, it's still good.

I give it 3 1\2 - 4 stars (out of 5). I would have adults see it first before you take younger kids because there is some swearing and minor sexual references. If you feel your kids can handle it then go ahead and take them, cause they might love it.





Oh, they also showed the new trailer for the second twilight movie and, i will admit it, i screamed when i saw a sexy Jacob. The four of us were the only ones screaming in the begining, but many other girls followed suit when the trailer ended.

1 comment:

  1. jacob does look sexy. and i haven't even seen the trailer!

    i'm glad you liked transformers. i generally don't agree with movie critics.

    ReplyDelete