The popcorn pushers quote of whenever i update:

Experience is the sinking feeling that you've made this mistake before.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Birthday Dreams and Closing Nightmares

Well Friday was my birthday, and now i'm officially one step closer to losing my "teen" status. It wasn't a big deal or anything, which i kinda liked. I took the day off and just hung around the house for the day. When my mom got home we went out to dinner, and since my little sister hadn't really had a birthday dinner I let her pick. I ended up getting most of what I asked for and was very happy. All in all it was a great birthday in the end.

Saturday was a nightmare at work. I got there early so I went in to help about 20 mins. before my shift was even suppose to start. I'm glad i did cause they were slammed, and it stayed slammed clear till 8'ish. Finally we were able to go on break, but the whole time we were on break it was so calm, no people at all. By the time we got back the crowds came in and the lines went from the podium clear to the game room. We still closed pretty fast, but it wasn't easy.

Unfortunatley this is just the icing, we've still got a whole cake to go through and I don't know if I can take it all in. With Transformers coming out next week it will most likely get worse before it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment