The popcorn pushers quote of whenever i update:

Experience is the sinking feeling that you've made this mistake before.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hello!!

I think I'm having a weird day.... cause i decided to start a blog. I warn you though, I have a lot of opinions and I can't guarantee if you will like them or not.

Mostly I will be writing about work and movies. Since I work at a movie theatre it is easy to talk about both at the same time. Also I will talk about home and other things as I think of them.

Updates may vary, due to work and family, but I'll try to find some sort of balance in my life. Or it could just end up become one big rollercoaster ride.

Let's see how it ends up shall we?

1 comment:

  1. um, i like it. i like the title, the color, that it's you, everything!

    ReplyDelete